Monday, 11 January 2016

New Year New Me?



Happy New year everyone!! (I know I'm 11 days late)

Hope you all had an amazing start to the new year and kept to your resolutions...Don't give up on them.

I made a few resolutions which were quite realistic, one was to blog frequently (which I kinda failed cos we are 11 days into the new year) and to read more often. I made the latter resolution a few year ago and remember buying a book which I didn't even bother reading, to this day that book is still sitting on my shelf yearning to be read, maybe I'll read it this year who knows...

However that does not mean I have failed in keeping my resolution, I have been good and on the 1st January 2016 I opened the first book  (which was Outlander book 1) in ages and started reading, and ever since I have not stopped searching for new books to read, I also ordered the complete Outlander series which is enough reading for a few months.

I think its awakened my passion for reading because I have read four books so far. I have set myself a goal on Goodreads which is to read 40 books this year. I don't think I'll have a problem with achieving that goal seen as I have read 4 books by the 11th day.

If you know of any good books, leave your recommendations in the comments bar down below, and hope to speak to you all soon.

Bye for now.

Shaheen xx 

Don't forget to follow me on







No comments:

Post a Comment